Friday 29 October 2010

Funny Pictures

God seems pretty pissed about Global Warming
Right, Just got in from work and started looking around on the internet for funny pictures, found a few that made me laugh, although that could be the alcohol or the fact its 4am and I physically need to sleep before i collapse on my desk. On that note time for sleep.
So enjoy.

The rest of the Pictures are after the jump




Kids in Bratislava appear happy with the new drinking age
The Cookie Monster has recently taken command of the Somali Pirates 
You are Fat. Stop Eating. Your Friend wont even look at you.

Nikon's new focus on the perv in the background mode works fine.


Hotdog, I know it's lame but i'm tired and it made me chuckle

Some things in life are worth waiting for... This is just because they're too fat to move
Weren't Jack and Jill Brother and Sister?



No comments:

Post a Comment